Tuesday, January 20, 2009

On Holy-Crap-What-Just-Happened?

Soooo.... life is crazy. And wonderful. And messy. And fabulous. And crazy.

Did I mention crazy?

Sometimes you just have to stop and look around and go, "Holy crap, what just happened?" And then say, "Oh, okay. This IS my life."

Here's my schedule for this semester:

Figure Drawing with Patrick Devonas. He's a little crazy too. And I think he's the bee's knees.

I walked into class ready for anything. Well, anything except just jumping into figure drawing with a nude model right away. But that's what happened. And all I've taken is Drawing 1. So I just try to make the best of it.

Intro to Literature with Alisha Geary. I want her to teach all my English classes forevermore.

I have a new friend from that class Kenna Hennefer. She's smart and funny and a great writer.

American Civilization - This is like, History of the World for Dummies morphing into American History. I don't think it will be a problem.

Survey of Physical Science - Because I need science, but I don't have time for SCIENCE.

And I'm engaged. To be married. My fiance is brilliant and talented and funny and tender and he treats me like I should have been treated all along, which is probably why I lerv him.

Here's my ring. Let it be known that this is why I haven't posted. The engagement, not the ring. Although, that's part of it. Wheeee.


No comments: