Thursday, March 25, 2010

On Relapse...

... So life is difficult right now.


 There was an attack at my work (a client beat up my co-worker) and it happened so fast and I couldn't remember the number to call for a team and it brought up all this crap for me and I started having crazy symptoms again and I stopped attending certain classes (the ones Tyler couldn't come to) and I went to see Michelle and she was like, "You have Acute Stress Disorder. It's kind of like PTSD, but the symptoms will pass as long as you process everything and keep moving forward," and I've been eating everything in sight (one of the symptoms) and I took a leave of absence from work after I found out that I'm just a cog in their machine and they don't REALLY care about me and I don't even know how to cope.


At all.

So I don't know what the end of this semester's gonna look like. I'm F.I.N.E. I've been here before and I don't like how it feels.





No comments: