Wednesday, October 13, 2010

On Cheeseburgers...





... I ate one. Today. It was from Five Guys. It was amazing. I was thinking that I hadn't had one and I deserved one because I've felt kinda stretched like butter over too much bread. Like Bilbo says.
I sat in the sunshine for five whole minutes this morning before heads class and just closed my eyes and breathed it in. I should really go out on the lawn with a blanket and lie in the sunshine some more. But then I think about my dirty bathroom and the b
oxes in the second bedroom and how they block off half the room and I need to move them and I never did the dishes from when I made cookies and had a bowl of cereal and I probably won't go lie in the sunshine.

I am staring at this Twilight cup that my brother gave me that has one of those holographic photos on it that changes when you look at it from a different angle. And Bella looks totally stoned. Kenna asked me yesterday, "Why do you have a Twilight cup?" And I said, "My brother thinks it's funny..." and she just started laughing and I didn't even need to finish what I was going to say: My brother thinks it's funny to give me things that I hate.

But it actually goes both ways. You know DJ Lance from Yo Gabba Gabba?


Well, I got my brother a DJ Lance Halloween costume and I'm going to send it to him and I bet he'll wear it:


He doesn't know I bought it for him. He won't find out either, because he doesn't read my blogs. In fact, I was thinking, "It's been a while since I posted here, I should do that." But then I think, "What's the point? It's not like anybody cares." And then I think, "That's pretty pathetic. Why don't you go clean something?"

As far as school goes, I got my sketchbook checked off today. Don said, "It looks good. I'll tell you when something doesn't look good." I drew faces today in my heads class. Fall break starts this afternoon. Maybe I'll go see a movie.

For now, I'll go clean something.

4 comments:

Word Diva said...

I care. Always have.

Lee V Call said...

i know

Miss Hobbit said...

" I was thinking, "It's been a while since I posted here, I should do that." But then I think, "What's the point? It's not like anybody cares." And then I think, "That's pretty pathetic. Why don't you go clean something?" "

I can't even tell you how much I relate to this paragraph. Not to be misleading, there was a lot in this post that had me nodding to myself and thinking, "oh yeah, true dat..." But this one especially. Cleaning and homework have come to dominate my life. Tyrannical slave-drivers, those two.

Lee V Call said...

You're funny Miss Hobbit. Glad you understand... ;)